Why I hate falling out of love.
Love and relationships suck. Friends- please remind me of this the next time I jump into one head first like I always do. I have been literally fucked over and over again in the love department. My ex bf wont quit( although he has now, court ordered). my other ex wont stop talking shit on me, and now my current soon to be ex is not interested in creating a future with me, although he wants to be with me “forever”- which is a such a line.
New Rules for Dating for the New Improved Me (in a couple years when I am ready)
1. Only date someone who can keep a stable job and makes more money than me.
2. Don’t ever give yourself to a person quickly.
3. Know what you want in a person: supportive of dance, loving and affectionate, artistic, funny, and doesn’t get mad easily, loves fitness.
4. Don’t go for emotionally unavailable guys.
5. Don’t move in with anyone until you have a ring on your finger.
6. Date someone that keeps it interesting, someone you wont fall out of love with.
The worst part of this whole thing is I have completely fallen out of love with Josh. The only reason I am playing the part is to keep the peace until I move out. I am so angry at him, I feel as though I been tricked. I don’t look at him the same way anymore, and that’s what is so sad. I can remember how it felt in the beginning when he would come home from work and how excited I would feel. Remembering the good times and knowing it can never go back to that is the hardest thing because of all the hurt and letdown moments. My feelings have changed, and now I am counting down the days until February 1.
Dec 12 Reblogged
Yeah, thanks for that.
Now I am just going to be an angry single woman forever.
Oct 24 Reblogged
When the teacher demonstrates something a different way each time
Sep 25 Reblogged
so much PINK
Sep 25 Reblogged